|Recent Changes may appear broken from time to time. It seemed well behaved for the past few days, but just a heads up if it's entirely empty.|
Current and Upcoming Events and Updates
The same grind: LW is releasing another Event Quest for another major holiday with little apparent change in the formula. The usual items are dropped; this time they're Sweet Heart and Chocolate Key
- Sitri will reappear in the Event Shop as a reprint, meaning no new event unit.
- Another event-related gacha with event-related units here, with Aizen as the new unit, and Licht, Hakumen, and Tadatomo as backup cover leads.
- As before, when this event has run its course, LW will release follow-up White Day (not Valentine Bonus?) quests. The same rules apply as before: you need the unit of any rarity to unlock their bonus quest.
- Relationships between units (Like, Dislike, Love, etc.) can play a role in how you'll clear a quest; adjacent units (touching each other) at the end of the turn will grant buffs depending on their relationships. Note: it's was explicitly stated that Love-based relationships do not activate if the adjacent unit is an enemy; this may imply that the other relationships will activate.
|Love||+505 HP at the end of turn|
|Like||+20% skill activation rate|
|Dislike||Small attack up|
|Rival||+11 CP generation at the end of the turn|
More details will become available when they are announced.
Plans for 2018
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Summoning Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- A feature to set your support unit for each day of the week.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- New type of quests to make use of currently unused mechanics such as relations.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- relations will have an impact in gameplay.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
As usual, details will be added when announced.
What is Tokyo Afterschool Summoners?
「Tokyo Afterschool Summoners」 is a mobile game developed by Life Wonders. Defined as a "Card Battle RPG", the game is targeted towards LGBT individuals, with 95% of the game's cast being gay.
The player can choose from up to 5 appearances for their main character, collect cards and companions, choose selections in a story, and battle foes in a grid-based RPG system.
The game launched in December 2016. Currently the game is only in Japanese with no English patch available.
How to Play
In order to play Tokyo Afterschool Summoners on a non-Japanese phone, one must first download and install QooApp (https://apps.qoo-app.com/en) and then search for Lifewonders, or through the Play Store either through:
- Creating a separate account whose location is set to Japan
- Logging into an account with access to the Japanese Play Store, having it cache, and using your main account.
- (Inconsistent) clearing Play Store cache, connecting through a VPN routed through Japan, and logging into Play Store.
- The game is available to download for free in the app store.
- Service for iOS began on December 2nd, 2016
- Service for Android began on December 16th, 2016
Bear in mind that this wiki is actively a work in progress; the server may be a bit sluggish.
For requesting help, be it about the game itself or the wiki, please consult Help on best places to ask for it.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks|
|General Game Guide||▪ Battle System ▪ Companion Catalog ▪ Mob Catalog ▪ Planned and Unreleased Companions ▪ Skills/Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ LV ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives ▪ Friend ID Catalog|
|Quest Guide||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Event Quests|