Maintenance and general up-keep will be slow for a while. Apologies if the wiki gets terribly outdated.
-- 01.29.2018 @ 20:29 UTC-6
Current and Upcoming Events and Updates
~Gluttony's Sweet Road~
|Main Quests||From February 15, 2019 at 00:00 until March 17, 2019 at 23:59|
|Free Quests||From February 15, 2019 at 00:00 until March 10, 2019 at 23:59|
|Gacha||From February 14, 2019 at 19:00 until March 17, 2019 at 23:59|
This time around, you collect チョコアソート and スイートミルク. Like before, specific cards will increase the drop. Unlike before, characters can also offer an ATK Up buff in battles.
|From February 04, 2019 at 17:00 until February 14, 2019 at 23:59|
|Event Exchange||From February 04, 2019 at 17:00 until February 17, 2019 at 23:59|
Like 2018 Christmas' first part, this reprint event will reprint the Main Quests from Valentine Panic, reprint its gachas and Valentine Jail's gachas. These event's Special Quests will also be reprinted.
Like all of the events in the past in some manner, units with The Lovesick will increase the drop quantity for Special Chocolate by +20%, while units with Soul Shooter will increase the drop quantity for Lover's Feather by +30%.
For something newish, a login bonus will be active from the 4th through the 8th. You just get a Transient Stone (one) each day.
Plans for 2019
|Plans for 2019|
|Duration||From December 03, 2018 at 00:00 until December 02, 2019 at 23:59|
An official English translation is available on the news site, but is mostly butchered and vague. LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- Following the developments of Main Quest 8, the Akashic Records function will be added (aimed for Spring, 2019).
- Extrapolating with how the story's been, the Akashic Records function will (most likely) involve powering up cards by equipping "past Akashic Records", most likely acquired through grinding a new type of cyclical quests. The provided English translation provides little help on the Akashic Record's intention.
- For new players, Gold Salomon-kun Ticket (like Platinum Lil' Salomon Ticket, but for ☆3) will be issued, so new players can get the transient they want. All players will also receive this too. Some units, such as newly added units (units not in the Main Gacha) won't be available for redemption.
- Further expansion of the Missions system, originally focused on Main Quest 1 and 2. LW is planning on adding weekly missions that change periodically.
- Increasing the team count from six to ten slots (that is, ten separate sets of teams).
- Adjusting the login bonus, which was adjusted recently.
- Localizing scenarios (the VN portions of the game) further, planning to include Main Quest 7 and Past Events.
- Expanding My Guild functionalities. As an example, changing BGMs.
- Summopedia Volume 2, 3, and 4, focused on the Missionaries, Tycoons, and Genociders.
What is Tokyo Afterschool Summoners?
「Tokyo Afterschool Summoners」 is a mobile "Card Battle RPG" developed by LifeWonders for both iOS and Android. Gain cards by Summoning, strengthen your favorite character cards, defeat enemies and advance through the story.
The player can choose from up to 5 appearances and/or voices for their main character, and either Male, Female, or Other.
The game launched in December 2016. Currently the game is only in Japanese with no English patch available. However, there's an internal English translation; it's automatically detected based on system language and/or timezone.
How to Play
The app is available, region free, from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.lifewonders.housamo&hl=en_US
- The game is available to download for free in the app store.
- Service for iOS began on December 2nd, 2016
- Service for Android began on December 16th, 2016
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|