Current and Upcoming Events and Updates
|Duration||June 1st -> ???|
|Half Stamina / Boost Adj.||June 5th 12:00 -> June 26th, 2018 23:59|
|HERO LB Quests||June 1st 19:30 -> July 3rd, 2018 23:59|
|Challenge Quest||May 29th -> June 28th|
Quickly LW returns to the Main Quest with the seventh addition.
- Starting from June 1st to June 10th (Japan Time), additional Login Bonuses will be rewarded each day.
- A gacha, featuring Horkeu Kamui, Macan, Shuichi, and Tetsuox.
- Because of the new Horkeu Kamui addition, a new energy-type: HERO, is also added. HERO has an energy advantage over SHADOW (in other words, HERO deals double the damage and receives half damage from SHADOW); the damage received from AETHER and NETHER are reduced, but the damage dealt to FIRE, WATER, and WOOD are also reduced. More details can be found here, under Battle System.
- Additionally, halved stamina for Daily Quests return, starting from the beginning of June (planned).
- Clash! Berserkers makes a return with a sequel of sorts. These challenge quests will feature stamina-less but harder quests from before.
- Limit Break quests for the HERO energy-type in the Events section.
- In addition to halved stamina for Daily Quests, LifeWonders is also, simultaneously, introducing doubled odds of achieving Great or Fever when leveling via Boosts.
- Update to Premium co-op and Co-op gachas to introduce Kurohuku, Maid and Islander mobs to the pools, furthermore ☆3 Boost and Soul will be removed from Premium co-op and 20.000 Ally Points will be gifted to players. These changes are planned to be released late June.
- With the addition of Kurohuku and Maid as collectible units, a set of event quests will be released to collect Snipe and Wide Slash limit break materials required to upgrade them.
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Transient Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- Skill Strengthening Quests to make specific skills better, be it through activation chances or effects. LW is planning on implementing this for eight to ten skills, including Castaway and Protector.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- Additionally, new quests involving gimmicks, such as relations between units, are expected.
- Expanding the implementations of companion skins
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
As usual, details will be added when announced.
What is Tokyo Afterschool Summoners?
「Tokyo Afterschool Summoners」 is a mobile "Card Battle RPG" developed by LifeWonders for both iOS and Android. Gain cards by Summoning, strengthen your favorite character cards, defeat enemies and advance through the story.
The player can choose from up to 5 appearances and/or voices for their main character, and either Male, Female, or Other.
The game launched in December 2016. Currently the game is only in Japanese with no English patch available. However, there's an internal English translation; it's automatically detected based on system language and/or timezone.
How to Play
In order to play Tokyo Afterschool Summoners on a non-Japanese phone, one must first download and install QooApp (https://apps.qoo-app.com/en) and then search for Lifewonders, or through the Play Store either through:
- Creating a separate account whose location is set to Japan
- Logging into an account with access to the Japanese Play Store, having it cache, and using your main account.
- (Inconsistent) clearing Play Store cache, connecting through a VPN routed through Japan, and logging into Play Store.
- The game is available to download for free in the app store.
- Service for iOS began on December 2nd, 2016
- Service for Android began on December 16th, 2016
Bear in mind that this wiki is actively a work in progress; the server may be a bit sluggish.
For requesting help, be it about the game itself or the wiki, please consult Help on best places to ask for it.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|