Current and Upcoming Events and Updates
Honorless Great Summer Festival Struggle
|Festival Fan||Increase||Festival Poi|
|Head of Festivities||+10%||Flowerer|
|Honorless Great Summer Festival Struggle|
|Gacha||From July 05, 2018 at 18:00 until August 05, 2018 at 00:00|
|Event Main Quest||From July 09, 2018 at 00:00 until August 03, 2018 at 23:59|
|Event Free Quest||From July 09, 2018 at 00:00 until August 01, 2018 at 00:00|
Breaking the current trend of releasing sequels to last year's events, LifeWonders introduces (finally) another event.
First, a gacha will be held with new units and variants.
- these units include: Hogen (Summer Festival), Nobuharu (Summer Festival), both as limited units. Additionally, three new units are introduced: Suzuka, Tadikarao, and Gyobu are (later) permanent additions.
As usual, this event will contain event items; also, as usual, having unit(s) with a specific skill(s) will increase the drop quantity of these event items.
- for this event, Festival Poi and Festival Fan are the focus of this event. These items can be exchanged for the usual items in the event item exchange shop. The corresponding skills for these items will be announced at a later date.
- additionally, like GoGo!, event mob units ( Tenjin) can also drop from quests.
- special challenge quests (stamina-less, high leveled, no item drops except on first completion, etc.) will make a return.
- a special event-related frame will be given for logging in during the event period.
- special event-related boost items.
- special event-related quests (VN only, no battle, no stamina cost) will be released for specific event-related units.
Finally, two new kinds of items in a similar vein to Seeds will be added to the event shop.
- Level Seed and Skill Seed will, as their name suggests, add additional levels to Card Level and adds a percentage increase for skill activation probabilities.
- Like regular Seeds, their effects affect every variant of a unit.
- Unlike regular Seeds, Level Seed requires to be at max level at Limit Break 3, and Skill Seed requires the unit to be at Skill Level 100.
- Both of these seeds have a cap at +10.
Plans for 2018
|Plans for 2018|
|Duration||From January 01, 2018 at 00:00 until December 31, 2018 at 23:59|
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Transient Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- Skill Strengthening Quests to make specific skills better, be it through activation chances or effects. LW is planning on implementing this for eight to ten skills, including Castaway and Protector.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- Additionally, new quests involving gimmicks, such as relations between units, are expected.
- Expanding the implementations of companion skins
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
What is Tokyo Afterschool Summoners?
「Tokyo Afterschool Summoners」 is a mobile "Card Battle RPG" developed by LifeWonders for both iOS and Android. Gain cards by Summoning, strengthen your favorite character cards, defeat enemies and advance through the story.
The player can choose from up to 5 appearances and/or voices for their main character, and either Male, Female, or Other.
The game launched in December 2016. Currently the game is only in Japanese with no English patch available. However, there's an internal English translation; it's automatically detected based on system language and/or timezone.
How to Play
In order to play Tokyo Afterschool Summoners on a non-Japanese phone, one must first download and install QooApp (https://apps.qoo-app.com/en) and then search for Lifewonders, or through the Play Store either through:
- Creating a separate account whose location is set to Japan
- Logging into an account with access to the Japanese Play Store, having it cache, and using your main account.
- (Inconsistent) clearing Play Store cache, connecting through a VPN routed through Japan, and logging into Play Store.
- The game is available to download for free in the app store.
- Service for iOS began on December 2nd, 2016
- Service for Android began on December 16th, 2016
Bear in mind that this wiki is actively a work in progress; the server may be a bit sluggish.
For requesting help, be it about the game itself or the wiki, please consult Help on best places to ask for it.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|