There's been an internal overhaul with how some transient data is being handled. Please report any issues. Skin artworks for pages using the new format can be changed by tapping on the artwork itself. Requests for additional transient pages to use the new format is on an as-requested basis.-- 11.16.2018 @ 22:32 CT
A planned server RAM upgrade will occur sometime this week (quadrupling available RAM). At best, this will take the same amount of time a system restart takes. Additionally, the server's networking seemed to be fixed for the most part, but do expect some hiccups.-- 11.18.2018 @ 15:15 CT
Current and Upcoming Events and Updates
Main Quest 8 Release Campaign
|Main Quest 8 Release Campaign|
|Duration||From November 13, 2018 at 00:00 until December 12, 2018 at 23:59|
|Login Bonus||From November 13, 2018 at 00:00 until November 22, 2018 at 23:59|
This release has been foreshadowed for quite some time internally (up to the first ten parts of the story being accessible, the WORLD element's data being in-game, etc.).
First, the Main Quest 8 Gacha will contain Surtr, Arc, and Azathoth (in the new WORLD element, deals double against VALIANT, takes double against INFERNAL, and deals half against AETHER and NETHER, while receives half damage from FIRE, WATER, and WOOD).
Additionally, there's a login bonus campaign for each day within this period:
|November 13th||November 18th|
|November 14th||November 19th|
|November 15th||November 20th|
|November 16th||November 21th|
|November 17th||November 22nd|
Plans for 2018
|Plans for 2018|
|Duration||From January 01, 2018 at 00:00 until December 31, 2018 at 23:59|
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Transient Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- Skill Strengthening Quests to make specific skills better, be it through activation chances or effects. LW is planning on implementing this for eight to ten skills, including Castaway and Protector.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- Additionally, new quests involving gimmicks, such as relations between units, are expected.
- Expanding the implementations of companion skins
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
What is Tokyo Afterschool Summoners?
「Tokyo Afterschool Summoners」 is a mobile "Card Battle RPG" developed by LifeWonders for both iOS and Android. Gain cards by Summoning, strengthen your favorite character cards, defeat enemies and advance through the story.
The player can choose from up to 5 appearances and/or voices for their main character, and either Male, Female, or Other.
The game launched in December 2016. Currently the game is only in Japanese with no English patch available. However, there's an internal English translation; it's automatically detected based on system language and/or timezone.
How to Play
The app is available, region free, from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.lifewonders.housamo&hl=en_US
- The game is available to download for free in the app store.
- Service for iOS began on December 2nd, 2016
- Service for Android began on December 16th, 2016
Bear in mind that this wiki is actively a work in progress; the server may be a bit sluggish.
For requesting help, be it about the game itself or the wiki, please consult Help on best places to ask for it.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|