- 1 Assets
- 2 Unimplemented Features
- 3 Additional Trivia
- 4 Unreleased Characters
- 5 Transient History
These assets have been scrounged up from the Unity cache or the app's API.
Between Setsubun and Valentine Festival, three items were added.
AR Token, AR Token Large (2 star), and AR Token Super (3 star). There's no associated sprite, or useful notes attached to it, just that it's a temporary name. Its nature is unknown. There's very reasonable evidence to support the claim that AR stands for Akashic Records.
There's five silver keys (Pioneer Piece) that exists solely as item icons in game (one for each main attribute). Their purpose is half unknown.
This is under the Utage portion of the app, very most likely used to test video playback functionality in game. video/test.asset is simply just a promotional video for Gabriel (Valentine) and for Valentine Panic.
It can be assumed pre-rendered videos may play back during scenarios, or in game. A test scenario under the asset bundle responsible for storing Character Quests references this filename; it can be loosely inferred pre-rendered video clips akin to CG scenes will be used for Character Quests.
The scenario file referencing this has been removed as of April 2nd, 2019.
These assets were extracted through the Unity cache; it's unknown what they could possibly be for, as there's four tiers based on the given filenames, the fact that HP Seeds already exist, health doesn't persist over battles, skills already exist to heal units, and there's no tiers for pre-battle items (and they don't exist outside of events). If they're indeed scrapped assets, they shouldn't have popped up now in the Unity cache.
These items do not have any in-game data.
Heal, Gun, (and Cure)
These assets have existed since the beginning of the game's launch, available through datamining the .apk itself, rather than the Unity cache. Their existence isn't really noted, but the fact that Heal still exists in the far later releases of the game, and Gun only existing as an icon (while Heal has the whole shebang) are both noteworthy.
Cure also exists as a weapon type, but much like gun, it only has a weapon icon; unfortunately, Cure's icon remains as a white question mark (which contrasts "longslash"'s gray question mark).
These weapon times do not have any in-game data.
These exist in the .apk, alongside the Traditional/Simplified Chinese translations, but not the original Japanese. From what menus we have available, this label doesn't appear anywhere throughout the game. "Synthesis" was mentioned before with the following game tip: [Breakthrough] By synthesizing certain items obtained in the game, cards can undergo up to 3 Breakthroughs. [...]. Again, what this entails is unknown, but it's rather odd these only exist as translated labels, so knowing what it actually means is unknown. It can be (literally) speculated that this means card creation rather than the other manners of obtaining units (quest drops and gacha pulls). Note: units are referred to as cards both natively in news posts and in English in existing menus. However, as item acquisition is referred to as "synthesizing [...] items", this can be easily dismissed as unit drops.
This asset appears to be missing in later versions of the .apk. This asset reappeared in the current version of the .apk.
Naturally, Love Quest lines have been available for quite a while, well before they were announced as a feature. However, some units managed to slip their way in with their voice lines, such as Kirito (turn, gacha, gacha_b, battleWin, and attack) and Tetsuya (gacha), and even Salomon-kun (pv2, battleStart1). Given the mysterious nature of pre-downloading the Unity cache, it's odd that these units, both of who's relevance has been months and months ago, are available.
It can be inferred that all possible voice lines are recorded and made available from a unit's release to avoid having to record new lines later down the line.
Additionally, at least one released character (Ophion, called by ogg=ophion1) has an entire set of unreleased voicelines.
- 24 regions are present; most of them are marked closed with an unobtainable trigger quest.
- Sharing a similar root as Skill Quests (Skill Evolution), the region marker for Charge Skill Quests (CS進化) is marked open, but out of bounds.
- A file called sprite_map_xmas2018 suggests that Area Maps were a feature planned for the Christmas Concerto event.
- Main Quest Chapter 4 Parts 3 through 15 have duplicate quest master datas; the first batch of quest master datas are marked inaccessible. It's unclear as the why it is so.
- In battle, the appearance of the direction of the status notes (the blue boxes with a note describing the status effect being applied) depend on the location of the square applying the effect. In other words, status note boxes move outward from the caster towards the square being applied. This is a very subtle effect.
- In the home screen, you can pinch the map out to zoom out and make the banners go away. Pinch in the make the banners come back.
Within a bundle for Release game-related variables, an entry
"Guild.SoundPlayer.Enabled":"none"exists, while in the Dev game-related variables, this entry is set to
- Most sprites with alternate face expressions also have an icon counterpart. Housamo's backend fully supports alternate face expressions, just as much as alternate skins for transients. However, nothing in game actually stores the changes for face expressions.
- Another factoid is that, technically, only 25 additional faces can be supported for. Given the assumed implementation (there's reasonable evidence to support the claim that this is how it works internally),
",b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z".split(',')[card.faceid];, will exceed the bounds. However, an easy fix is with an app update with adding more values to the CSV string (for example, [...],y,z,aa,ab,[...]). It's best to assume this will cause bugs in the far far far far far future if LW does add more face expressions to Ashigara.
Typically this section will remain unused, as units are pumped out quickly after announcement now, unlike before. No transients found that satisfy the search criteria.
These units appeared through other means, be it through quests, datamining, or through VN portions.
In Game, Used
|Named But Not Confirmed|
In VN, not in-game
However, these units explicitly appeared through the VN portion in some manner, hence the partial icons, full sprites, and information. These are classified as "not in-game" since they explicitly do not appear in the (real) game portion. Assets (names, icons, sprites) are gleaned from less-accurate sources, such as expression atlases and in-game screenshots, rather than actual asset extraction that doesn't require laborious stitching or grain extract and subtract.
|Named, Not Confirmed, And Lacking Real Icons|
These units appeared through other means, but given what we know, they're unlikely to be obtainable.
|Exceptions||Yog Sothoth||Thor||Fisher King||Dagon||Yukimura||Witch of Orleans|
These units appear through promotional teasers.
|This section is currently empty.|
Below is a list of units that are defined on the wiki, but have been marked as either 'Unobtainable' or 'Unavailable'.
Due to the nature a specific internal file is laid out, we can get a rough estimate of when units were originally planned for release by when they were included in the scenario's reference file. Most of the time, a unit will get used in-scenario before their release (with exceptions including Leib, Ganglie, and Breke, and transients who appeared outside of the app in pre-release promotional material, such as Ashigara, Ganglie, and Ophion). However, variants, such as Valentine Shino and Hero Angel, will be lumped with their base form; this does not mean variants were planned earlier in advance.
At a glance, some things to note include:
- Cu Sith and Moritaka appear in between *some* of the Berserkers, who are all before the Apprentice Santa's Gift transients
- The rest of the Berserkers appearing before Valentine Panic transients
- Licht appearing before Eita
- Tycoons transients appearing to weave in between Set Sail transients
- Tetsuya appearing after Xolotl and before the remainder of the Set Sail cast
- Ose appears after Volos, but before Tadatomo
- Tetsuox and Suzuka both appear before Tangaroa and the GoGo transients
- Avarga appearing before Krampus
- Governors and Shino appearing after Agyo and Leib
- Surtr and Azathoth appearing before Aizen
- Tadikarao appearing after Aizen (may be due to Hogen's CQ)
- Gyobu before Gyumao, who are before Amatsumara and Thunderbird (who appear away from Musashi and Wakan Tanka)
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|