[The Butler from Ikebukuro] Snow
|Relation||From Others||To Others|
|Like||Horkeu Kamui→||→ Claude|
[Snow Lion's Discipline] Snow
|Summon||I am Snow, the manager of this underground arena. Well, best of luck to you.|
|Beginning of Battle||The owner of this place will not tolerate ruffians.|
|Move||As you wish.|
|Attacking||I will go.|
|Skill Activation||I am aware of the dangers.|
|Hit (minor)||I will do it.|
|Hit (major)||Very good.|
|Charge||I, Snow, will not tolerate the ill-mannered. Dance! Ominous Soaring Spiral, Ashtamangala! ...Farewell.|
|Victory||It is done. I have shown you my crude things... No, I am glad to be of service.|
|KO'd||For my own safety, I will retreat at once. Pardon me.|
|Love||To think you could make this old man fell hot in such a manner. Oh dear, I don't know what will happen. From the bottom of my heart, I will love and respect you.|
|Title Screen||Tokyo Afterschool Summoners. Allow me to guide you to the end of the Three Thousand Realms|
|About Someone (1)|
|About Someone (2)|
|About Someone (3)|
|About Someone (4)|
|About Event (1)|
|About Event (2)|
|About Event (3)|
|About Event (4)|
|Special Event (1)|
|Special Event (2)|
|Special Event (3)|
|Special Event (4)|
- Based from the Snow Lion, a celestial figure in Tibet as well as their national emblem.
- His Role is "Vassal" and his Rule is "Trinity."
- His charge skill, Ashtamangala, refers to the eight Yidam (manifestations of those who achieved enlightenment or Buddhahood). However, based on the shape of his Sacred Artifact, his would be more than likely one of the total eight, the Dharmachakra or Wheel of the Law.
- His Title Screen mentioning the "Three Thousand Realms", is a reference to certain buddhism ideals, Firstly, the ideal that there are ten conditions of life which each being experiences from moment to moment, the Ten Realms, and further than those, the ideal that, since each realm is contained in itself, and looking at them with the Ten Suchnesses which represent ten characteristics each one of the realms can be interpreted in, as well as passing them through the Three Realms of existence (desire, form and formlessness), means that at any given point in time there are, at least, 3000 different possibilities which can occur.
- Snow shares a loading screen with Claude, which in turn and possibly to the lion buttler's dismay, is very similar to Melusine's. where he has prepared Claude's meal, with his face arranged in the plate, and Claude is stating "Approved." (承)