Large events, such as Valentine's or Christmas, have a long spanning event accompanied by a gacha with units relevant to such event, story-driven series of Main Quests, Free Quests focused on the event-specific drop items, and an event shop to exchange event-specific drop items. Specific event-relevant skills (that can stack, and only require a unit with that skill unlocked in the party), can help with the item quantity dropped. Typically with LW's release schedule, an event will release four tiers of quests which focuses on using specific skills and dropping one item, then one by one they'll release another tier for both items, while the Main Quest typically releases a new pair every other day, typically. It is suggested to wait until all Free Quests are released to farm for items, as the item quantity and drop rates per quest tier increases along with difficulty. After the Free Quests expire, the Main Quest and event exchange shop has a week left, to finish up with the story and let players redeem from the event shop, and after that, bonus quests of short dialogue exchange. It's common practice, this year, for LifeWonders to release "sequels" to past big events of last year while re-releasing last year's bonus quests, and a gacha as a second chance to obtain limited variant units. During these Event periods, it is highly recommended to burn your stamina in the Event Quests, as they offer higher rank XP, and item acquisition per stamina is far fairer.
Non-Event Time-Limited Quests, however, don't follow a regular pattern, like regular large Event Quests. These quests are usually campaigns to commemorate recent game updates and additions, or shorter events, such as New Years and Golden Week.
Below is a list of pertinent, relevant on-going events and their details, while at the bottom is a link for past-events, for posterity sake.
Honorless Great Summer Festival Struggle
|Festival Fan||Increase||Festival Poi|
|Head of Festivities||+10%||Flowerer|
|Honorless Great Summer Festival Struggle|
|Gacha||From July 05, 2018 at 18:00 until August 05, 2018 at 00:00|
|Event Main Quest||From July 09, 2018 at 00:00 until August 03, 2018 at 23:59|
|Event Free Quest||From July 09, 2018 at 00:00 until August 01, 2018 at 00:00|
Breaking the current trend of releasing sequels to last year's events, LifeWonders introduces (finally) another event.
First, a gacha will be held with new units and variants.
- these units include: Hogen (Summer Festival), Nobuharu (Summer Festival), both as limited units. Additionally, three new units are introduced: Suzuka, Tadikarao, and Gyobu are (later) permanent additions.
As usual, this event will contain event items; also, as usual, having unit(s) with a specific skill(s) will increase the drop quantity of these event items.
- for this event, Festival Poi and Festival Fan are the focus of this event. These items can be exchanged for the usual items in the event item exchange shop. The corresponding skills for these items will be announced at a later date.
- additionally, like GoGo!, event mob units ( Tenjin) can also drop from quests.
- special challenge quests (stamina-less, high leveled, no item drops except on first completion, etc.) will make a return.
- a special event-related frame will be given for logging in during the event period.
- special event-related boost items.
- special event-related quests (VN only, no battle, no stamina cost) will be released for specific event-related units.
Finally, two new kinds of items in a similar vein to Seeds will be added to the event shop.
- Level Seed and Skill Seed will, as their name suggests, add additional levels to Card Level and adds a percentage increase for skill activation probabilities.
- Like regular Seeds, their effects affect every variant of a unit.
- Unlike regular Seeds, Level Seed requires to be at max level at Limit Break 3, and Skill Seed requires the unit to be at Skill Level 100.
- Both of these seeds have a cap at +10.
Plans for 2018
|Plans for 2018|
|Duration||From January 01, 2018 at 00:00 until December 31, 2018 at 23:59|
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Transient Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- Skill Strengthening Quests to make specific skills better, be it through activation chances or effects. LW is planning on implementing this for eight to ten skills, including Castaway and Protector.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- Additionally, new quests involving gimmicks, such as relations between units, are expected.
- Expanding the implementations of companion skins
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
On the main map, an area called "Past-Events" will appear, offering quests of events passed for no-stamina cost, but without the rewards. This is mainly for players who originally missed out on these event quests, as pre/post-quest story can always be viewed under Recorded Memories. Naturally, current-running events can't be accessed from the Past-Events area. However, any future events may impose a cost (Transient Stone or Coins)
To avoid clutter of this page, past Event Quests have been moved here.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|