Large events, such as Valentine's or Christmas, have a long spanning event accompanied by a gacha with units relevant to such event, story-driven series of Main Quests, Free Quests focused on the event-specific drop items, and an event shop to exchange event-specific drop items. Specific event-relevant skills (that can stack, and only require a unit with that skill unlocked in the party), can help with the item quantity dropped. Typically with LW's release schedule, an event will release four tiers of quests which focuses on using specific skills and dropping one item, then one by one they'll release another tier for both items, while the Main Quest typically releases a new pair every other day, typically. It is suggested to wait until all Free Quests are released to farm for items, as the item quantity and drop rates per quest tier increases along with difficulty. After the Free Quests expire, the Main Quest and event exchange shop has a week left, to finish up with the story and let players redeem from the event shop, and after that, bonus quests of short dialogue exchange. It's common practice, this year, for LifeWonders to release "sequels" to past big events of last year while re-releasing last year's bonus quests, and a gacha as a second chance to obtain limited variant units. During these Event periods, it is highly recommended to burn your stamina in the Event Quests, as they offer higher rank XP, and item acquisition per stamina is far fairer.
Non-Event Time-Limited Quests, however, don't follow a regular pattern, like regular large Event Quests. These quests are usually campaigns to commemorate recent game updates and additions, or shorter events, such as New Years and Golden Week.
Below is a list of pertinent, relevant on-going events and their details, while at the bottom is a link for past-events, for posterity sake.
Make Sail! Golden Treasure Ship
|Make Sail! Golden Treasure Ship|
|From September 30, 2018 at 00:00 until September 21, 2018 at 12:19|
In this event, it's rumored there's a lot of coins. Stay tuned!
Reprint: Set Sail! Midsummer's Ocean Adventure
|Reprint: Set Sail! Midsummer's Ocean Adventure|
|Quests||From September 21, 2018 at 00:00 until September 28, 2018 at 23:59|
|Seed Quests||From September 19, 2018 at 00:00 until October 01, 2018 at 23:59|
Once more, albeit late, LifeWonders is reprinting the Set Sail!'s gacha and bonus quests. Details for the event and gacha can be found on its original event page.
Desert Journey ～Let's Meet West～
|Desert Journey ～Let's Meet West～|
|From August 20, 2018 at 18:00 until September 19, 2018 at 23:59|
|From August 20, 2018 at 18:00 until September 19, 2018 at 23:59|
|From August 20, 2018 at 18:00 until September 16, 2018 at 23:59|
|Peach of Immortality||Increase||Sutra of Gratitude|
|Potter's Wheel Turner||+10%||Basks in the Applause|
|Dark Lord of Power||+30%||+10%||Wind Manipulator|
As usual, LW releases another full event for the tail-end of summer. Players will collect Peach of Immortality and Sutra of Gratitudes for the event shop. The drop quantities can be multiplied by having units with specific skills in your party, as always. During the event period, an event exclusive frame for My Guild and, additionally, Stamina Drink x5 are rewarded for players who logged in.
A Gacha released containing these units
- Hanuman (Desert Journey)
- Ganglie (Desert Journey)
- and an increased in drop rates for units with event-related skills.
Event Exhibition Info
|Event Exhibition Info|
|From August 02, 2018 at 00:00 until September 23, 2018 at 23:59|
While this news post is the first to be offered in multiple languages (English included), it only pertains to non-game related events. Feel free to visit the news post by clicking on the banner linked here (or just https://housamo.info/ja/news/event-info/), and select "English" in the drop-down bar at the top of the news page.
The only main take-away here is a vague mentioning of "an important announcement [...] for users outside of Japan", following a release of a new game trailer to replace the outdated one, viewable at Systems. It can be inferred it's simply translations news, as Main Quest Chapter 6 was silently translated.
Plans for 2018
|Plans for 2018|
|Duration||From January 01, 2018 at 00:00 until December 31, 2018 at 23:59|
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Transient Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- Skill Strengthening Quests to make specific skills better, be it through activation chances or effects. LW is planning on implementing this for eight to ten skills, including Castaway and Protector.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- Additionally, new quests involving gimmicks, such as relations between units, are expected.
- Expanding the implementations of companion skins
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
On the main map, an area called "Past-Events" will appear, offering quests of events passed for no-stamina cost, but without the rewards. This is mainly for players who originally missed out on these event quests, as pre/post-quest story can always be viewed under Recorded Memories. Naturally, current-running events can't be accessed from the Past-Events area. However, any future events may impose a cost (Transient Stone or Coins)
To avoid clutter of this page, past Event Quests have been moved here.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|