Large events, such as Valentine's or Christmas, have a long spanning event accompanied by a gacha with units relevant to such event, story-driven series of Main Quests, Free Quests focused on the event-specific drop items, and an event shop to exchange event-specific drop items. Specific event-relevant skills (that can stack, and only require a unit with that skill unlocked in the party), can help with the item quantity dropped. Typically with LW's release schedule, an event will release four tiers of quests which focuses on using specific skills and dropping one item, then one by one they'll release another tier for both items, while the Main Quest typically releases a new pair every other day, typically. It is suggested to wait until all Free Quests are released to farm for items, as the item quantity and drop rates per quest tier increases along with difficulty. After the Free Quests expire, the Main Quest and event exchange shop has a week left, to finish up with the story and let players redeem from the event shop, and after that, bonus quests of short dialogue exchange. It's common practice, this year, for LifeWonders to release "sequels" to past big events of last year while re-releasing last year's bonus quests, and a gacha as a second chance to obtain limited variant units. During these Event periods, it is highly recommended to burn your stamina in the Event Quests, as they offer higher rank XP, and item acquisition per stamina is far fairer.
Non-Event Time-Limited Quests, however, don't follow a regular pattern, like regular large Event Quests. These quests are usually campaigns to commemorate recent game updates and additions, or shorter events, such as New Years and Golden Week.
Below is a list of pertinent, relevant on-going events and their details, while at the bottom is a link for past-events, for posterity sake.
- Another event shop where you can exchanged Energy Bars and Mountain Jelly for Limit Break materials and Boosts for both WOOD and SHADOW as well as Coins and Lil' Salomon Tickets. It's noted that Energy Bars are for Limit Break materials and Mountain Jelly are for Skill enhancements.
- Formations can play a huge role in battles; before starting a quest, you can select a specific party formation. By arranging your units in the selected formation, additional effects can apply.
- New buff: Limit, that increases damage as HP approaches zero.
- A reprint of Hot Springs bonus quests
- A gacha introducing ☆5 Zao , a new SHADOW unit: Durga , and two new limited ☆4 variants: Ikutoshi and Shuten .
- A very vague mention of a "Time-Limited Special Quest".
- Ikutoshi , Shuten , Ibaraki , Ashigara , Chernobog , Kagutsuchi , Kyuma and Gunzou will all be getting skins for their ☆3 versions. These units will also receive a rate-up in the gacha, as they have event-relevant skills.
|Duration||April 18th, 2018, permanently|
Following nicely with LW's plans for 2018, this series of quests will focus around the strengthening of individual skills, improving activation rates and/or effects. However, like everything else, there's specific conditions that have to be met, and apply:
- before starting the quest, set your leader to the unit who has the skill in question. As an example, Protagonist would have to be the very first unit (leader) in your party.
- afterwards, these quests can't be redone with the same individual unit.
- however, different variants and rarities can be redone, because:
- finally, these improvements only apply to the individual unit; the quest would have to be redone if you, for example (if Beastman ever did get a fix), want your Moritaka ☆5 to also have the improvement you just did with Moritaka ☆4.
LW will be targetting a specific set of eight skills initially.
LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- A new daily objectives/missions, rewarding items, such as Stamina Drinks, Transient Stone, and Limit Break materials, for tasks like clearing specific quests, leveling units to a certain point, and such (similar to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp's timed and stretch goals).
- Changes to stamina, going to 1 stamina per 8 minutes (instead of 10), as well as stamina overfilling above the cap when ranked up (similar to how stamina overflows when consuming Stamina Drinks.
- Skill Strengthening Quests to make specific skills better, be it through activation chances or effects. LW is planning on implementing this for eight to ten skills, including Castaway and Protector.
- Harder quests containing bosses from Main Quest chapters 2 through 4 that will give special rewards.
- Additionally, new quests involving gimmicks, such as relations between units, are expected.
- Expanding the implementations of companion skins
- Separate from team formations, a feature will be added to set units for each attribute for support.
- Expansion of My Guild features such as playing BGMs and allowing units to be scaled up or down.
- Other QoL changes to make the battle screen easier to read, making discerning attribute units not just by color.
- Translation of Main Quests up to Chapter 5 in English and Chinese (both simplified and traditional).
- 「Summopedia vol.1」 will contain illustrations of characters and settings/stories that have and have yet to appear in-game. Whether this is a physical release (such as a manga) or a digital release isn't clear.
As usual, details will be added when announced.
On the main map, an area called "Past-Events" will appear, offering quests of events passed for no-stamina cost, but without the rewards. This is mainly for players who originally missed out on these event quests, as pre/post-quest story can always be viewed under Recorded Memories. Naturally, current-running events can't be accessed from the Past-Events area. However, any future events may impose a cost (Transient Stone or Coins)
To avoid clutter of this page, past Event Quests have been moved here.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|