2019 April Fools
|16-Bit Edition Release Coming Soon|
|From April 01, 2019 at 00:00 until April 01, 2019 at 23:59|
|Together With Horkeukamui|
|From April 01, 2019 at 00:00 until April 02, 2019 at 23:59|
Together with Horkeu Kamui
The app is available for download in the Play Store here. Details on the general basics of gameplay will be available eventually. It is unknown if this is timely like last year's AR app.
The game offers two types of gamemodes, Exercising Mode and Battle Mode.
Exercise Mode will train (you) the protagonist with Horkeu Kamui on his side to become stronger. The stat gains are all linear-based, so no matter which exercise you pick, you will gain the same amount of points per repetitions done as long said exercise covers said stats. See Exercise Table.
The player is able to customize the method of counting, amount of sets, repetitions, and pause intervals to the amounts they so desire, each exercise comes with their own settings so you can individually set their values and save them for later. Plus each exercise does come with a max cap of repetitions and the amount of sets the protagonist can do is capped at 5.
Battle Mode will make you and Horkeu Kamui battle in a turn-based RPG, the turns are determined by both your and Horke's AGI values; the higher your AGI is, the more turns you will have. Turn history is determined by both AGI values on a dice roll.
Battle Mode includes three methods of action:
- Charge Skill
Attacking will attack the enemy based on your ATK value vs their DEF value. Defending will defend you from their ATK value vs your DEF value. Charge Skill is selectable and activated once your CS has reached 100%.
Charge Skill is gained by both ways; inflicting and receiving damage. Inflicting damage gains you 10% CP while receiving gains you 5%. Releasing the Charge Skill will allow you to inflict x2(.5?) damage.
Initial stat values
|Exercise List|| Stat Gain
(per rep point)
| Stat Gain
(max sets * reps)
- App was released almost a day after April Fools; unlike the 16-Bit Edition, this did not come with an April Fools disclaimer.
- The Terms of Service the app includes is primarily added for the reason to legally protect themselves in-case the player is hurt during an exercise. However they do state account data can be wiped, so a probable future update will mean that exercise data will be saved on their servers.
- Game save data is stored in plain JSON and can be modified with a traditional text editor.
- Save data shows that it is possible more to have more than one trainer in the app. Including custom 3D trainers in the app is currently unknown without extensive asset fiddling.
- The 3D model of Horkeu Kamui is from the same mini-figurine shown on the JMoF 2019 page.
- It is possible to break the interval timer by simply opening an exercise, exiting out, then re-entering.
- The repetition counter is comparing less than one per usual.
- The stats gain text disappears after having too much stat value.