Large events, such as Valentine's or Christmas, have a long spanning event accompanied by a gacha with units relevant to such event, story-driven series of Main Quests, Free Quests focused on the event-specific drop items, and an event shop to exchange event-specific drop items. Specific event-relevant skills (that can stack, and only require a unit with that skill unlocked in the party), can help with the item quantity dropped. Typically with LW's release schedule, an event will release four tiers of quests which focuses on using specific skills and dropping one item, then one by one they'll release another tier for both items, while the Main Quest typically releases a new pair every other day, typically. It is suggested to wait until all Free Quests are released to farm for items, as the item quantity and drop rates per quest tier increases along with difficulty. After the Free Quests expire, the Main Quest and event exchange shop has a week left, to finish up with the story and let players redeem from the event shop, and after that, bonus quests of short dialogue exchange. It's common practice, this year, for LifeWonders to release "sequels" to past big events of last year while re-releasing last year's bonus quests, and a gacha as a second chance to obtain limited variant units. During these Event periods, it is highly recommended to burn your stamina in the Event Quests, as they offer higher rank XP, and item acquisition per stamina is far fairer.
Non-Event Time-Limited Quests, however, don't follow a regular pattern, like regular large Event Quests. These quests are usually campaigns to commemorate recent game updates and additions, or shorter events, such as New Years and Golden Week.
Below is a list of pertinent, relevant on-going events and their details, while at the bottom is a link for past-events, for posterity sake.
~Gluttony's Sweet Road~
|Main Quests||From February 15, 2019 at 00:00 until March 17, 2019 at 23:59|
|Free Quests||From February 15, 2019 at 00:00 until March 10, 2019 at 23:59|
|Gacha||From February 14, 2019 at 19:00 until March 17, 2019 at 23:59|
This time around, you collect チョコアソート and スイートミルク. Like before, specific cards will increase the drop. Unlike before, characters can also offer an ATK Up buff in battles.
|From February 04, 2019 at 17:00 until February 14, 2019 at 23:59|
|From February 04, 2019 at 17:00 until February 17, 2019 at 23:59|
Like 2018 Christmas' first part, this reprint event will reprint the Main Quests from Valentine Panic, reprint its gachas and Valentine Jail's gachas. These event's Special Quests will also be reprinted.
Like all of the events in the past in some manner, units with The Lovesick will increase the drop quantity for Special Chocolate by +20%, while units with Soul Shooter will increase the drop quantity for Lover's Feather by +30%.
For something newish, a login bonus will be active from the 4th through the 8th. You just get a Transient Stone (one) each day.
Plans for 2019
|Plans for 2019|
|Duration||From December 03, 2018 at 00:00 until December 02, 2019 at 23:59|
An official English translation is available on the news site, but is mostly butchered and vague. LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- Following the developments of Main Quest 8, the Akashic Records function will be added (aimed for Spring, 2019).
- Extrapolating with how the story's been, the Akashic Records function will (most likely) involve powering up cards by equipping "past Akashic Records", most likely acquired through grinding a new type of cyclical quests. The provided English translation provides little help on the Akashic Record's intention.
- For new players, Gold Salomon-kun Ticket (like Platinum Lil' Salomon Ticket, but for ☆3) will be issued, so new players can get the transient they want. All players will also receive this too. Some units, such as newly added units (units not in the Main Gacha) won't be available for redemption.
- Further expansion of the Missions system, originally focused on Main Quest 1 and 2. LW is planning on adding weekly missions that change periodically.
- Increasing the team count from six to ten slots (that is, ten separate sets of teams).
- Adjusting the login bonus, which was adjusted recently.
- Localizing scenarios (the VN portions of the game) further, planning to include Main Quest 7 and Past Events.
- Expanding My Guild functionalities. As an example, changing BGMs.
- Summopedia Volume 2, 3, and 4, focused on the Missionaries, Tycoons, and Genociders.
On the main map, an area called "Past-Events" will appear, offering quests of events passed for no-stamina cost, but without the rewards. This is mainly for players who originally missed out on these event quests, as pre/post-quest story can always be viewed under Recorded Memories. Naturally, current-running events can't be accessed from the Past-Events area. However, any future events may impose a cost (Transient Stone or Coins)
To avoid clutter of this page, past Event Quests have been moved here.
|Basic Information||▪ Getting Started ▪ Menu Translations ▪ Card Face Translations ▪ Tips and Tricks ▪ Known Bugs|
|General Game Guides||▪ Battle System ▪ Limit Breaking ▪ Gachas ▪ Familiar Levels ▪ Player Rank ▪ Player Guild ▪ Login Incentives|
|Catalogs||▪ Familiars / Transients ▪ Mobs ▪ Unreleased ▪ Skill Mechanics and Buffs/Debuffs ▪ Friend IDs|
|Quests||▪ Main Quests ▪ Free Quests ▪ Daily Quests ▪ Event Quests ▪ Character Quests ▪ Love Quests ▪ Skill Quests|